UPDATE: Links found below! Thank you to all that contributed. :)
UPDATE: Links found below! Thank you to all that contributed. :)
Hello again, everyone! Hope you’ve all had a happy 2014 so far! I’m still working on my list of recs (and probably will be until 2015 since I have so many!) and now have 3 requests:
1) Is there a copy of “Queer as Grease” by Rhiannonhero anywhere online? The link I had for that story is now broken and I can’t find it anywhere else. I actually *do* have a PDF copy but I was wondering if it was anywhere online so I could include a link on my LJ. Even though (so far) I have a Word or PDF copy of every finished story I recommend I like to include a link for every story so people can quickly access it without waiting around for emails or PMs. I am more than willing to email the PDF version I have to someone at GIH to be posted on one of the sidebars if that would work, unless this author doesn’t want their work to be shared like that or at all. Let me know! Found thanks to chloris01! An online copy can be found using the wayback machine here: http://web.archive.org/web/201004261122
2) Does anyone know if Blissink’s story “Heartbreak Warfare” is an abandoned WIP? On her LJ I only see chapters 1-5 and there are no new posts after that. Any news on that story? As of 1/21/14 I still haven't heard anything, so I'm going to assume it's an abandoned WIP and will reference it as such when I rec this story on my LJ. If anyone knows anything different, let me know.
3) I just read a short story about Justin coming back to Pittsburgh from New York to attend PIFA again. He finds out Brian has a boyfriend named Adam who is a photographer. Lindsay and Gus are back in Pittsburgh because she divorced Melanie. I literally *just* read this story (and have read it multiple times before) but I forgot to save it and now I forget what it was. I checked the tags for Brian/Other but couldn’t find the specific one I’m looking for. I’m going to keep searching because I should know what this one is, but I just can’t remember! Found thanks to slashluv18! It's "Homecoming" by Lady_Jane: http://lady-jane.livejournal.com/8687.h
Thanks in advance for your help!
1- Post 513 fic, Justin moves back to Pittsburgh to continue his education and finds that Brian has a boyfriend.
2- Another fic with the same plot-line, only Justin comes for a visit and finds that Brian had a car accident.
Thanks for your help.
Also, I'm looking for the pdf version of "Commuter Flight Stories" by netfics. Does anyone have it?
UPDATE: Pdf version for the Commuter Flight Stories is found. Thank you very much.
Possibly found...link in comments. THANKS!!
FOUND (and even better than remembered)! It's "Love Remains" by blissink
The sequel is "Saving a life"
I am looking for long stories with Gus as one of the main characters. It can be Gus POV stories as well. He can be a teenager or an adult (if he turns out to be gay that's a definite plus!)
I have already read the following awesome stories: "how we got where we are going" by allie-quixotic, "Healing" by Sydney Alexis, the "Karma" series by mickiebg, the story where Gus is dating Brandon and "Gus diaries". I have been looking at the tags "Gus gay or bi" and "gus teenager" and "gus adult". I am just wondering if any NEW (or old but lost) long stories have been written with Gus in them.
Thank you very much!!
FOUND ABOUT 15 STORIES!! Thank you so so much! You are amazing! If you find more, don't hesitate to add:)
I know this is in no way an original request or anything, but I'm addicted to angsty fics and every few months I like to ask around for new or rediscovered fics to break my soul. A little. Or, you know, A LOT.
I can read about everything. Whichever season, happy ending, not ending up together, death!fic, kid!fic... I do have my favourites, however:
- First break up. During or after the Ethan arc. Like Mesa's fic? That's a perfect setting.
- Post 5x13 but not together.
- Brian getting older and freaking out.
- General breaking up.
Only requisite is for the fic to be rip-my heart-out-of-my-chest angsty. And not much OOC, pretty please! They can be WIP, just, not abandoned works, cause they make me so sad!
Thank you, guys!
FOUND!: There are already some links in the comments. But feel free to keep them coming my way! :))))
here i have this link that doesn't work.can u help me to find a workin link?
i think the name is
'Blissink - One Love'
FOUND so fast by awesome swallow79.
i'm glad i found it even though now that i read a little i know i can't read the else cause i just can't tolerate brian with a boyfriend other than justin.sigh.
After reading O.G.Walton’s “Fantasy Season” I decided to give other stories a chance too. After all, after a few years in this fandom it’s hard to find stories that you never read before…
So, anybody having links to stories about a three way relationship?
Edit: A few were found but i'm still open for more.
There is a part where Brian is drunk and sleeps in the same room, and this dude bites Brian's shoulder/neck and leave him a mark, and things turn a little more blurry then, I don't remember much...
Thank you, and I will bookmark it, promise!
Also, I just read britin_manor's A Thousand Beautiful Things, so I'm kind of ruined to anything else. Ha! Thanks.
Links in comments! More are welcome!
I would be very grateful for the name of the fic and the name of the writer.
Thanks if you find it and let me know from 6frog
Yes the story is 'Back to You' by Blissink. thanks so much for finding it
Okay, so when I last read it, it was a WIP, but it could have been completed since then. Basically, it takes place after Justin is bashed in 122. I think everything stayed the same (as in Brian did not visit him during the day) except Justin looses his memory. He doesn't remember any of the gang or coming out (I think). The gang tries to help him and they become friends again, but they don't tell him about his relationship with Brian. Brian still spends time with him, but agrees to not tell Justin anything. Eventually Justin admits his attraction to Brian, but Brian still refuses to tell him anything or do anything with him. That last I remember, Justin was trying to convince Brian to kiss him...I think.
I know it's not a lot, but I've been wanting to find this story for a while. Any help would be welcomed..Thanks!
Edited to Add: Found...link in comments
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a story that more accurately depicts the outcome of Justin's bashing and his recovery process. Not that he couldn't possibly have come through it as quickly and easily as he did on the show but it seems unlikely to me -- I have a friend who suffered minor brain damage in a car accident and it took her years to recover and even now, her personality is different than it was before.
If anyone has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it!
Edit: Broken Angel was suggested: http://www.midnightwhispers.ca/viewstor
And more suggestions in comments below. Thank you!! :)