1) a fic where justin attempts suicide and i believe the title was along the lines of "brian kinney is sex". in the fic, justin overdoses on pills but survives and the whole fic was in brian's point of view.
2) a fic where it is set years after the show ends and the word "weird" was in the title. all i remember from the story was one part where brian and justin just got done hiking up some trail and they were tired and laying on their backs when justin tell brian that he has a crush on him.
thanks to anyone who can help. ❤️
edit: BOTH found
Justin lives in another city and is married to a doctor.
Justin gets a telephon call that his husband was in a accident and died.
In the hospital he discovers that somebody else was also in the car.
He learns that his huspand cheated on him and also wanted to get a divorce. The guy his husband cheated on him was pragnant and lost the baby...
Any ideas ?
Couln't find in in the tags, or i searched on the wrong places....
The story is Roadside attraction by GaleandRandy
The link is in the comments
1. Justin is with Ethan. Ethan cooks for Justin and intentionally gives him food poisoning with spoiled food. That's really all I recall from this one, although I assume Brian comes in and rescues Justin.
2. Again, Justin is with Ethan and is in the hospital. Brian, however, still has Justin's POA. In fact, they are actually still together and Brian was just letting Justin spread his wings and experience other kinds of relationships before they fully settled down. Ethan finds out at the hospital that he was just a kind of 'time out' for Justin, and Justin has always been Brian's partner.
Any help on these is greatly appreciated. I'm going to go and search the tags, again, in case I missed them, but I didn't see anything that jumped out at me.
1: Transitions by Randall Morgan. Link in comments. Found by the wonderful deviant_queen
2: Power of Attorney by Twinkminded. Can be found on Midnight Whispers. Found by the speedy and amazing cuivresdesaxe
Thanks to everyone. My weekend was much better with those reads!
I hope that's enough details. Thank you for any help.
I've been looking for this fic in a whole week.
So actually Hunter and Justin are close friend. I seem to remember that Hunter really protective over Justin (Because of smth) and that's make Justin only depend on him and no one allowed to touch Justin because sometimes he gets panic attack or smth,
Until finally he met Brian, and Justin wants to be with Brian. Hunter and Brian are the only people who can get close to Justin.
Please help me :( I really want to read that agaaaain
FOUND by Teinisydan its Hunter Plus One. Link in the comment section.
I was reading this on MW I think, but it was posted on LJ as well. I got list in NCIS ficus and lost track of this one. Essentially Justin's mother died, he was raised by Craig, Brian's father, Black Jack, killed an entire village and made Brian watch. Now Brian is king, he is going to put Craig to death far being a land owner in a rebellious area of the kingdom. Justin sneaks out and offers himself to Brian in exchange for Craig's life. Fun ensues, Vic is Brian's tutor, Ted is part of the court, Michael is sneaky, Ethan and David are together.
It's The Kings Will. http://archiveofourown.org/works/
Justin lives in an apartment, but he is afraid to come out. I believe Brian or Emmett live down the hall from him? Brian/Emmett take notice on their reclusive neighbor and try to help Justin over come his fear.
I'm going to keep searching, but if anyone knows the story, help will be greatly appreciated.
Its Agoraphobia by Grover
Link is in comments
EDIT: Still not found
EDIT: found really quick! Link in comments.
I thought I had found it but did not. What I can also remember is that Justin had sinus damage from the bashing and had to have something in his nose fixed to stop the bleeding.
thecapandbones says it is Ritorna A Me by Rizabeau can be found at Across the Pond
I am stuck on a particular work; which last night I thought was something else but I realized I was mixing it up with another work.
Essentially what I remember is that Brian know of tricks Justin into being his nanny/housekeeper even though he already has one. Also Justin has a kid as well in this and Lindsay's parents are nice and the kids go visit them.
An odd combination I know…
I would really appreciate your help on this!!!
P.s. I've looked in the"Justin is a nanny" tag and it's not there, sad.
Found: "Under a Doctor's Care" by Meredeth
Is there any story where is justin living with Brian and.. unfortunately Brian's not living alone. he has someone like one of the family or friend stay with him and has a crush on Justin, always try to came on to him. Day by day that person become obsess, and will try to do something sexual to the blond whenever Brians not around. it makes Justin scared shirtless and caused a nightmare or something. Whenever he got a chance to run from that person, he will hide behind his boyfriend. Does anyone ever read something similar to this plot?
Kindly help me with this :) thank you.
FOUND: Link in the comment.
One story is when Justin runs away he never comes back
He becomes an escort service and Brian finds him and wants to save him, of course it is anti-Michael and David is there a
figures out what Justin has been doing and takes advantage of him then Michael turns him in and they come after him
but in the end Brian finds him
The other story is post season 5 and each chapter is the name of a watch and there is a young boy that pretends to be abused so Brian will take care of him and ignore Justin
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
I imagine this is in the tags somewhere, but I'm not having any luck finding it.
I recall that there was a horrible car crash with Linds, Mel, Justin, and Gus all in the car. I believe Justin rescues Gus, who sees his mothers die horribly. Justin is seriously injured or at least bloody, but Justin comforts Gus and will not let the paramedics help him until they get Brian there to take care of Gus.
I don't believe B/J knew one another (or at least not well) before the accident, but I think that after the accident, they raise Gus together.
I also recall that the day after the crash, Brian visits the site and is horrified by the burned and mangled wreckage of the car, realizing how much Justin risked to save Gus and how lucky he is that Gus lived through it.
I appreciate any help offered!
Found! Through the Rain by Carly http://www.mags-nificent.com/MSW/CF/
Second are there any kidnapping fics with Brian and Justin as the main characters, that doesn't involving the kidnapee being raped or tortured? It doesn't necessarrily have to be Brian or Justin being kidnapped, but with B/J having a strong relationship and happy ending.
EDIT: The Tomorrow Series is an abandoned WIP :( Still the first part is totally worth reading. Got some great recs for my second request. Links for recs in comments! Any more recs pm me! XD
2. Justin has a fever and Brian plays it cool but is really freaked out about it. He calls Lindsay for help. FOUND! "Deviation" by Tinkerbell
3. Justin is sick but Brian still drags him to his office party. Brian goes looking for him and finds him in the restroom throwing up. Brian didn't think he was that sick and takes him home. FOUND! "Deviation" by Tinkerbell
4. Justin has a headache/migraine and Ben is at the loft looking after him for some reason. (the fic is from Ben's POV) Brian comes home and Ben lingers a while because he's curious to see how Brian acts around Justin. FOUND! Little Ditty by Myrna
5. I might actually have dreamt this fic up but I vaguely remember reading a fic where Justin is sick but he still decides to work a double shift/a late shift at the diner. Brian is worried and I think that Justin collapses or at least has a dizzy spell while serving food and Brian is there when it happens.
Thanks in advance!! :)
Thank you in advance! :)
EDIT: Found!! Link in the comments!
I'm looking for fics that Justin was hurt with whatever Brian did to him but faked it and just smile. Bonus if Brian knew Justin was faking it.
Next is, I'm looking for this one-shot (i think) and I am pretty sure the title is Hand-jobs. The story's not about "handjobs" but actually about Brian massaged Justin's hand throught the series. Even when Justin was with Ethan.
Please? Thank you :)
Found hand-job by icedcupcake :)