Found! Links are here: http://midnightwhispers.net/
Found! Links are here: http://midnightwhispers.net/
This is my first request. Unfortunately my idea of Brian and Justin post series is not that of the majority of the fandom, so I can't find many fics I fully like (or maybe I don't know where to find them, that's what I hope!).
What I look for in a fanfiction:
- Brian goes to NYC in a near future (like a couple years after 5x13) and they live there. It can start immediately after the end of the series with Brian still in Pittsburgh or when he's already moved.
- No children (other than Gus).
- No wedding. Or rather, some kind of commitment is ok as long as a big classic ceremony is not involved.
- Angst is welcomed but with Brian and Justin together. No break ups, no major character death. And a happy (or at least hopeful) ending. Or it can also be all fluffy and happy feelings.
- As In Character as possible, therefore no character bashing.
- Length wise, I'd love some multi chaptered ones but I'd go with anything.
I checked the b/j live in nyc tag but I'd like some more recs.
Two fics I liked are The Keeping Series by Vamphile and In Quest of Something by ebbj9891. Something vaguely similar would be great.
I know it's a lot to ask! Otherwise do you know some good vacation fics? So I can pretend they live in NY xD
UPDATE: Thanks!! Some recs in the comments but I'm always open to other suggestions :)
Thank you for the great recs. All of the links are in the description! :)
Following your suggestion, I read "Talisman Series". It's great stories but I was wondering if "And so moving forward, part 2" exists? I'm about to start "The return of Divina Devore" and I realize that it's the last completed one!!!! Horror!!!
ETA: Well it seems Paeansong is still writing so we just have to wait and maybe stalk to have the next part lol.
I was a big fan of the QAF fandom "back in the day", but fell out of it for awhile and haven't really kept up with fics and the new-ish authors. I remember loving some amazing fics back in the day by authors like Allie-Quixotic, Raging Pixie, Bigboobedcanuck, Plumsuede, etc.
Obviously I can go through entries at BJfic, but I'm hoping those who have stayed more involved in the fandom over the past couple recent years can point me in the direction of some great newer fic/authors. Are there any fics that stand out to you in the last couple of years that are just absolutely WORTH THE READ that I shouldn't miss?
Only B/J pairing please :)
Also, I'm looking for the pdf version of "Commuter Flight Stories" by netfics. Does anyone have it?
UPDATE: Pdf version for the Commuter Flight Stories is found. Thank you very much.
erllga , thanks for the tip about Across the Pond. I have found all of the storyline at Midnight Whispers except for Part 2 of
And So Moving Forward. I have a feeling it was never submitted. Thank you anyway.
Any help appreciated.
Possibly found...link in comments
Hello, I've just finished reading the experiment/reverb/homecoming series by Wren (for like the 5th time! lol) and i've been looking for something else to read but i just don't know what i'm in the mood for so i would like some suggestions... your favourite fics maybe..?
I like muti-chapter fics and would prefer completed however i don't mind WIP if it ends in a good place,
- Brian/Justin Stories,
- Anti fics specially anti Michael and Lindsey
- Mpreg, BDSM/Kinky/PWP Fics (Anything with a bit of BJ Sex!)
- AU and OC Fics
The only thing i don't like are death/major character death fics so none of those please
But anything else you can suggest would be great!
UPDATE: I want to thank everyone for their help. I compiled a list of the stories found. See comments.
I hope someone can help me! I am looking for a fic I read awhile ago it was post Season 5 and Justin was in New York, Justin comes home to Pittsburg and Gus is visiting nd they have a campout at Britin. I can't remember the title I think it was on midnight whispers??? Help!!!!!
Edit: Thanks for your help! balrogtweety posted a very helpful link.
It's the weirdest thing, but for about half of the amazingly good fics i've read (with real plots and interesting character development and everything) i only remember a single line or scene which for some reason sticks in my mind but probably doesn't have much to do with the actual story!! Does that happen to anyone else? It's slightly annoying (and i worry about myself sometimes!) but at least it means i can re-read fic several times and it seems almost new every time!
Anyway at the moment two 'snippets' are stuck in my mind and i can't for the life of me remember the fics they came from.
1) Brian and Justin are in bed and Justin says something like "hold me tight and don't let go for a real long time". It's not much to go on , but i would really appreciate and help in tracking it down!
2) Brian is working on an ad (it involves sunglasses, and possibly speedos) in which a line of men are by a pool and they're all watching a woman emerging from the pool, except the last in line, who is watching the rest of the guys :)
Thanks everyone! xxx
FOUND with links in the comments! Thanks guys :)
FOUND! Many wonderful links within the comments! Thank you guys all of you are awesome!
ETA Thanks to everyone for the great recs. It's going to take me forever to get through all of them!
Justin comes to Pittsburgh, presumably for a visit, from New York. What he doesn't tell Brian is that he sent a LOT of stuff and have it stored at the storage unit at the loft. He has drawn up some plans for Britin.
Anybody know what this story is? It's driving me absolutely nuts.
Found. It's Paeansongs series starting with Sparring Partners